Welcome to Triton Brewing Company!
At Triton Brewing Company we are committed to using the finest ingredients in our recipes to achieve and maintain such distinction in beer that the brewery gains a first class reputation for quality and value which draws new and repeat customers year after year. Look for our house ales and Forking Series specialty beers in our tap room and around the region.
Triton brews many different kinds of beer, and we hope our beers will become your favorites. But we don’t want you to only drink one of our beer styles, or to only drink Triton, for that matter. We want you to be a beer lover – someone who pays attention to nuanced flavors, who appreciates a great recipe, and who can tell a good story about the beers you love.
This week we have a lot going on!
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, while supplies last, Sertoma Club of North Downtown Indianapolis is selling high quality, florist roses to benefit Easter Seals Crossroads at Triton Brewing Company. Be a hero on Valentine’s Day to your loved ones and to individuals with disabilities, special needs or challenges at Easter Seals Crossroads. Saturday at Triton we will also be hosting the Shamrock Handmade Bike Show! come see all the Shamrock show bikes that will be making the trip to Sacramento for the annual North American Handmade Bicycle Show. Also on display will be other Shamrock Bikes from local customers.
Saturday mornings at Triton Brewing Company (5764 Wheeler Road) it’s Yoga & Beer with Kati Black. Join us 9:30-10:30am, with our very own Kati Black for Basic Yoga. Come for a stretch and stay for a beer! Pints and carryout will be available for purchase after class. $10 per class and packages are available. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- “Thrifty Thursdays,” at Triton Brewing Company! Thursday Nights, Hometown Hero and Sly Boogie growler refills are available for $9, 3-10pm, making Thursdays very “thrifty!” KG Slider Station will be vending 4:30-9pm.
- $6 4-packs of Pink Ribbon Saison (12oz bottles) while supplies last
- $11 Nobody’s F’Alt growler refills while supplies last
- $10 4-packs of Rail Splitter IPA (16oz cans)
- $9.50 4-packs of Hometown Hero Golden Ale (16oz cans)